J. Christina Alvarez Aulakh
J. Christina Alvarez Aulakh was admitted to practice law in December, 1999. Her areas of law practice include personal injury, divorce/family law, and immigration.
She is a member of the California State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She is also a member/volunteer for the Voluntary Legal Services Program since 1995, providing legal services to indigent individuals.
She has written legal articles for various Filipino newspapers in the Sacramento area on practical legal matters. She is the recipient of the 2004 Lawyer of the Year Award by the Gawad Parangal Awards, an annual event which recognizes the achievements and contributions of men and women of Filipino and Asian descent in the Sacramento region.
She is fluent in Tagalog, and Ilocano.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Divorce/Family Law
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Honors and Awards
- Lawyer of the Year, Gawad Parangal Awards
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- California State Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Voluntary Legal Services Program, 1995
- Board of Directors, Filipino Community of Sacramento and Vicinity, Pacific Rim Heritage Foundation, 2006 to 2007
- Board of Directors, Valley Hi Lions Club, 2007 to 2008
- Legal Advisor, Ilocanos of America, 2004
- Board of Directors Valley Hi Lions Club, 2007 to Present
Send an E-Mail: